Once the sample has been positioned on the conveyor, an infrared sensor automatically initiates conveyance of the sample into the lead shielded detector where it is counted for a predetermined time. Once the count is completed, the conveyor again advances until the sample drops into a discard container.
The counting electronics incorporates two channels to distinguish between low and high energy gamma isotopes. All parameters, such as alarm point and count time are user-adjustable from the front panel LCD touch screen via a simple menu selection.
- Fully Automated Operation
- High Sensitivity Gamma Detector
- Separate High & Low Gamma Energy
- User-Adjustable Parameters
- Color LCD Touch Screen
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Remote Alarm Output
- USB Ports for ID Input Devices
- Google Earth™ Compatible Files