- Low Background shield, either lead or steel construction; lead shields are Sn/Cu graded
- Available in three sizes, (I.D.): 16?x16?x16?, 18?x18?x18?, and 24?x24?x24?
- Left or right hand opening front door
- 12 position turntable for 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, or 4 liter beakers
- More positions possible for smaller samples
- Stepping motor driven turntable, slide, and sample elevator
- 4-axis motor controller provides for an optional automatic door
- G3000 software, running on PC-based system controller, Pentium class with MS Windows operating sytem, works as a RS232 or network slave to the spectroscopy PC
- Easy accommodates other sample containers (24 position if less than 3-1/4? diameter)
- Easy and inexpensive to adapt to new detectors/samples in the future
- The G3000 uses industry standard 30 liter vertical dipstick cryostats in the stream line or slim line preamp configurations
- Accommodates detector end caps larger than 4 inch diameter.