- When installed on a water inlet pipe, it automatically and continuously monitors drinking water 24/7 to an entire facility for any radioactive contamination. Facilities with multiple water inlets may wish to install multiple NEX-BETA-ABG’s
- Cities and water wholesalers can monitorwater continuously for radiation.
- Specifically designed to protect people, who are vulnerable to contaminants
- Monitors drinking water against most radioactive contaminants except H-3, C-14, S-35, Fe-55.
- Detects alpha, beta and gamma radiation
- Available in portable or installed version
- Measures at or below EPA/DHS pag levels
- Protective action guideline levels and military drinking water limits
- Real time, in-line, continuous monitoring of water for radiation
- High sensitivity
- No reagent tanks to fill
- No waste stream
- Easy calibration
- Prevent acute health effects
- Reduce risk of chronic exposure
- Also detects some isotopes down to lowest EPA levels