The Assistant has been designed to fill the need for an easily customized gamma sample changer that can handle the smaller samples of applications such as NAA or the environmental samples now possible with the new larger Germanium detectors. The Assistant’s design is highly flexible so that the sample staging area and shielding can be scaled up or down to tailor the system to the sample size and number needed.
The Assistant is equally adept at placing a sample in a well detector or placing the sample on the end cap of a coaxial detector. NaI detectors can be accommodated in either the floor mount configuration or a table top version. The system software adapts to multiple sample trays where the size and spacing of samples is independently defined for each tray.
- Compatible with all popular MCAs
- Accommodates all streamlined cryostats
- Handles samples from <¼ to 3 in diameter
- High Capacity, up to 200 samples, with 20 mL LSC vials
- Suitable for well or coaxial Germanium or NaI detectors
- Table top configuration available for NaI
- Highly flexible design easy to scale up or down
- Small foot print for efficient space utilization
- Power lid option for 4 pi shielding
- Automated pull back for dead time control in NAA
- Stainless Steel drip pan for easy clean up; removable sample trays
- Safe shutdown in the event of power loss
- Complete systems available including detector, electronics, and PC-based MCA