Newly designed low-background detector shields for radiation measurement applications. Standard shields are offered with thicknesses of up to 6-inches (15cm), and are copper and tin lined to completely encapsulate the lead and eliminate exposure to the user. Models A-320, (A-340, A-360 AND A-370) (shown above) are considered ‘standard’ models with 2-inches (5cm), 4-inches (10cm) and 6-inches (15cm) of lead shielding respectively. Custom shield designs and a host of accessories may also be purchased to facilitate unique sample geometries and detector configurations.
- Preselected low-background lead
- Shield wells lined with ultra-high purity tin and an oxygen-free 101 copper – eliminating lead exposure
- (A-340, A-360 & a-370)* lid is just a fraction of the weight of competing models
- Adjustable lid gap for all shield models
- Model A-320 includes a universal detector adapter