The back lit LCD display presents three easily-readable characters together with a floating decimal point to indicate the measurement along the Sv/h (R/hr) scale. When connected to the highest range detector, a separate kR/hr indicator is prominently illuminated to warn the operator of the higher scale in use. A rotary switch for selecting instrument On/Off and Battery Status, an LCD back light switch, and a Zero Adjust knob are the extent of the operator controls.
- Digital Readout and Controls
- Direct Replacement of Eberline RO-7
- Handle & Fold-up Support Tripod
- Backlit Display
- Separate Battery Compartment
- Display Range: 0 to 199.9 Sv/h (0 to 19.99 kR/hr)