- Includes digital pulse shaping amplifier, MCA, and power supplies
- Compatible with BSI, Canberra, Ortec/Ametek, PGT, BNC, and DSG Germanium Detectors
- Trapezoidal shaping with wide range of peaking times to optimize performance
- High count rate capability with excellent baseline stability, throughput, and pile-up rejection
- Up to 8k output MCA channels
Oscilloscope mode – DAC output for pulse monitoring and adjustment
- Interfaces: RS-232, USB, Ethernet, I2C, auxiliary
- Software for PC data acquisition, display, and control
- Software Developer’s Kit included (SDK)
- High voltage bias adjustable up to ±5 kV
- Preamp power ±12 V, ±24 V
- Operates from +5 VDC supply (AC power adapter included)
NATS Jaguar 6000 combines a high performance digital pulse processor with the power supplies needed for standard cryogenic HPGe detectors. It replaces a conventional shaping amplifier and multichannel analyzer, providing very high performance signal processing in a single compact, low power module, replacing multiple bulky NIM modules in a traditional solution. The digital signal processing provides several advantages over analog solutions: lower electronic noise, reduced ballistic deficit, higher throughput, enhanced stability, and more configuration options to better optimize the system for particular applications. It supports USB, Ethernet, and RS232 communications protocols and has numerous auxiliary I/O options (MCS mode, 8 SCAs, a gate input for Compton suppression, etc).
The Jaguar 6000 PWR board provides a bias voltage up to ±5 kV, with a hardware plug to change polarity. It includes an HV inhibit line (to turn off the HV supply if the detector is too warm). The PX5-HPGe PWR board also provides low voltages of ±12 VDC and ±24 VDC, at 80 and 40 mA respectively, using a standard 9 pin preamp power connector.
The Jaguar 6000 is compatible with both 32 and 64 bit operating systems, including Windows 7.