Spectroscopic reports collected in the field are appended with photographs and annotations. Using user-friendly smartphone technology, an entire report complete with GPS related data can be quickly conveyed to incident management, state or federal response agencies or other third party spectroscopy consulting groups.
• Handheld ANSI Standards N42.42 & N42.43 Compliant Isotope Identifier with SmartPhone
• Identify Multiple Nuclear Isotopes < 1 Second
• Optional 3He Neutron Detector (for SNM)
• Auto-Calibration and Stabilization
• Photo-Tagging with N.42 Data Networking
• Industry’s Largest Library (497 Isotope Options)
Other unique features only found in the SAM 945 include a laser pointer, LED Flashlight, Tripod
Head Mount and four shoulder strap rings, allowing easy left hand, right hand or hands-free use.
Bluetooth alarms with various ringer tones enable users to clandestinely monitor an area without a
loud audible alarm. The software to manage your device, as well as the smartphone app, are both
included at no cost and upgradable as new versions evolve.
• Emergency Response
• Law Enforcement / HAZMAT
• Homeland Security
• Medical / Industrial
• Passenger and Freight Monitoring
• Non-proliferation Enforcement
• Health Physics / Radiation Safety
• Environmental Waste Monitoring
• Unattended/Remote Monitoring