Central to the design is the detector chamber, which is configured to deliver the largest and most sensitive detection volume presently available for this type of monitor. The specially-designed, large area, 5 cm (2 in.) thick plastic scintillator detectors are arranged to optimize the sensitivity throughout the chamber. A stainless steel liner protects the detectors while facilitating decon. The chamber can be configured with either four or six detectors, and either 2.5 or 5.1 cm (1 or 2 in.) of lead. The lead is shipped separately and easily loaded on site.
- True 4? Counting Geometry for Optimized Homogenous Efficiency
- QPASS Counting Technology for Shorter Counting Cycles
- Large 30.7 cm (12.1 in.) Color LCD with Touch Screen Interface
- USB Port for Printer-Free Operation & Calibration
- User-Selectable Operating Modes
- Auto Calibration Routine
- Several Configurations Available