Each panel is connected to an Ethernet switch which in turn is connected directly to a PC, existing network or remote annunciator. Software to operate the system can be run on any number of computers connected to the network, each running their own user defined configuration. This allows the portal to be operated in a variety of ways with different alarm settings simultaneously. Each instance of the program will not interfere with any other instance running at any other location.
The system hardware can be monitored from anywhere on the network or over the internet (when access is granted into the site network) using the included service and diagnostic software package. This software package provides complete control of all system hardware settings; there are no controls or manual adjustments required at the hardware.
- Sensitivity as low as 0.8 nSv/h
- 1024 channel gamma spectroscopy system to perform spectral energy analysis
- Network Ready
- Patented Background correction algorithm for superior signal to noise ratio
- Speed measurement in and out with average
- Remote service monitoring and diagnosis
- Traffic management
- Patented helium-3 electronics
- ISO manufactured
- Low power consumption
- >50 liters detector volume
- Integrated alarm and vehicle scanned database
- Extremely low false alarm rates (< 1 in 15,000)
- Sophisticated occupancy sensor state engine